Fri, 20 Aug|
BattleGrounds Mobile India Championship
Expect the unexpected at the Battlegrounds Mobile India Open Championship Tournament. Be part of an action packed tournament filled with lots of rewards and cash prizes. A prize pool of INR 20,000 is waiting for you and your squad. So Squad up and prepare for battle, Registrations are now open!
Time & Location
20-Aug-2021, 10:00 am – 22-Aug-2021, 10:00 pm
About the Event
Entry Fees: INR 200 Per team
Each Team Participation Criteria: 4 Players
Cash prizes Up to Rs 20,000 to be won
Winner - INR 10,000
Runner up - INR 5000
2nd Runner up - INR 3000
4th Position - INR 2,000
ESI BGMI: MOBILE ESPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP RULEBOOK
1.ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES.
Each Player must agree to these Official Rules to participate in the Tournament. Players may accept these Official Rules by any one of the following methods. - By signing a Tournament Participation Changes to and Enforcement of these Official Rules. The field of professional esports competitions is still relatively new and changing rapidly, and these Official Rules will evolve in real time to keep pace with those changes. Accordingly, in its sole discretion, Krafton and Administration (a) may update, amend or supplement these Official Rules from time to time; and (b) may interpret or apply these Official Rules by releasing bulletins, notices, explanatory videos, online postings, e-mail and/or other electronic communications that provide instructions and guidance to Participants. Krafton reserves the right to make any decisions on cases not specifically covered by these Official Rules to preserve the spirit of fair competition and sportsmanship. Krafton’s authority, responsibility, obligations and consent rights as expressed herein will be exercised in Krafton’s sole discretion.
Any material changes to these Official Rules will be provided to the Participants prior to the next Tournament event in which the changed rules will apply. Participation in a Tournament will constitute acceptance of the changed rules. Applicability of these Rules. These Official Rules are intended to provide comprehensive background rules for all aspects of the Tournament.
2.Rules: Lobby Details will be communicated 15 mins before the match time through WhatsApp, discord or SMS.
- Participants should join the lobby at least 10 mins before the match time.
- There will be an anti-cheat server.
- 4 + 1 players can register (1 as substitute) and any 4 registered players can play 4.
- There will be minus points if any other non registered player is found playing.
- Playing via emulators/controllers is not allowed.
- No team and meet-up are allowed in the game
- Decision taken by the admin team will be final and binding and won't be changed or reverted under any circumstances
- Each team member will have to be registered with their official gamer tags and once registered, no changes to the roster will be permitted
- Team names must be different and unique and must not include words or logos that infringe trademarks, are deemed offensive, toxic or harmful
- players can only use devices running on android
- Maps that are used in games include Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok.
- All games are played in third person perspective (tpp)
- Players are found to collude with other team members or members of other teams to provide any player with advantages or benefits, or pre-arranging to split the prize money or deliberately losing a tournament game for compensation will lead to disqualification of the team
- Players also cannot use another player’s account to play
- Moreover, vulgar or hateful speech, violence, studio interference and unauthorised communication will lead to disqualification.
- Admin team has right to ban/kick any player without prior notice
- Players are required to take screenshots of their match results and video recording in case they find someone cheating/teaming in the match and they could submit it to the
Moderators on discord or on support
- Organizer holds full rights to postpone or cancel the event. Details of which will be communicated on the registered WhatsApp number, email address or discord.
- Winners should submit the screenshot to the organizer through discord or support section on ESI India to claim their prizes.
- Results are typically generated within 24 hours of the tournament
- Teaming/hacking is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.
- If there will be tie in any position in the finals then the price money will be shared equally to the teams.
3. Scoring System
- Minimum of 2 Maps will be Played by Each Team, Bracket of 25 teams (full lobby) in Qualifiers.
- Points will be gained throughout the Match.
- 1 Kill – 1 point
- 1st Position – 20 points
- 2nd Position – 14 points
- 3rd Position – 10 points
- 4th Position – 8 points
- 5th Position – 7 points
- 6th Position – 6 points
- 7th Position – 5 points
- 8th Position – 4 points
- 9th Position – 3 points
- 10th Position – 2 points
- 11th Position Onwards – 1 point
BGMI Team Pass
Register for your team of 4 together.